Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

please, someone shake me....

If I ever EVER decide to take 19 credits in one semester again.
Or,
if I ever think I'm smart enough to do my physics homework without going to the physics lab.
Bad decision on my part. 

In other news...

I was sitting in the terrace just doing my homework when Vocal Point (BYU men's a capella group) suddenly got up on stage and busted out a tune. Needless to say, my homework did not get finished. I bought their new CD and then...they all signed it for me! I was thrilled. They're fantastic. They also just happen to sing one of my favorite hymns. So in case you haven't heard of them before....here it is.

Nearer my God to Thee
(Vocal Point)

Also, I discovered that when I am running late for work, I can get from my apartment to the Eyring Science Center in a record-breaking 9.5 minutes.  Pretty good, if I do say so myself. 

And finally, Mark Zuckerburg is coming to speak at my school. Um, yes, please. Tell us poor college students your secret to becoming a self-made billionaire. Thanks in advance. P.S. The kid I was sitting next to in chemistry could NOT stop talking about you. Hope you're flattered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment