Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

europe, Europe, EUROPE.

It's happening, people.

This Europe trip is really happening.

Maybe it's the fact that I have my plane ticket two feet away from me in a drawer.
Maybe it's because yesterday, an outrageously large chunk of money disapparated from my bank account and suddenly appeared in the Kennedy Center's pocket.
Or perhaps, it's because Katelyn and I were able to secure our Les Mis tickets in London last night.
It could also be because we've finalized our itinerary.
On the other hand, booking hostels in Rome and Florence...
Or looking up lovely things on the internet about Southern France
Will also do that to you.

Whatever it is, it's finally sinking in. Here's where I'll be all summer!

April 26- June 16: Spain
June 17-19: Southern France
June 20-23: Rome
June 24-25: Tuscany
June 26-29: Paris
June 30-July 2: London
July 3-August 27: Cambridge

Only 47 days till this semester's over and I'll be home.
Only 51 days till I'm on my way to Spain.

Yes, I am counting down.
No, I am not ashamed in the slightest.

2 comments:

  1. So. stinkin'. jealous. But also very excited for you. Once in a lifetime, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cool! I can't wait to read about your experience! Running in the parks in London is fantastic, I bet you will discover that too!

    ReplyDelete