Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Anddd that's a wrap, folks.

Choose to Give week is officially over.

I am officially exhausted.

However, I'm still so glad I got to be such a big part of it this year. It's amazing to see how willing our student body is to help each other. I think we've had a pretty successful campaign and our finale activity was fantastic. We had a Carnival Extraordinaire... tons of people came. I was helping set up, man booths, take care of donations, clean up...about five hours of running around tonight. Let me just say it was definitely worth it. Choose to Give has given me so many opportunities to serve BYU and the student body--and I'm glad for them. Most of the time. :)


Choose to Give 2011

Nonetheless, this past week has been crazy...conferencing for Writing Fellows, working in the QA lab, running all over for Choose to Give--and still trying to keep up with school and homework...

Shhh...but I'm kind of, sort of, really glad it's over. For this year at least. Next year, you bet I'm back.

It's 12:00am right now. All I really want to do is sleep. I still have to prepare a relief society lesson for tomorrow.

Ummm...pray for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment