Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i am not superwoman.

I used to think that I could do anything as long as I tried hard enough.

Well, sometimes losing an hour or two or three of sleep, religiously putting your life in a planner, and spending countless nights at the library just doesn't cut it. I've been struggling with this concept for quite a while--call it pride if you want. You're probably right.

But sometimes, no matter how fast you run, college still knocks you down in the mud. And steals your lunch money. And laughs. And then buys a lunch with your money and eats it in front of you. Despicable.

Sometimes, you've just got to come up with a better escape plan. Because if you can't beat up the bully, you've got to outsmart him. Think strategically. Start running faster. And then the masterthought-- lighten the load. 

I've officially dropped chem. Left it behind--until next semester. My chemistry book probably weighed a good ten pounds...just saying. I should be considerably faster. Good luck trying to catch up with me now, college. 

I got a frikkin solid B on my physics exam for the first time in a very long time. After two very bad physics exam scores, I'm taking that as a sign that the gods are smiling upon me. 

It's been quite a while since I've had a satisfying lunch. I plan on eating it right in front of college's face. 
Revenge is sweet. 

I'm not superwoman. Apparently, I'm not always charitable and forgiving either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment