Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

pros and cons.

this day is a sad day for three reasons:

1) last full day in spain. :(
2) my digital camera is broken.
3) i managed to scratch my cornea and my eye really really really hurts all. the. frikkin. time.

this day is a fantastic day because...

1) tomorrow i'll be on the train on the way to france. that means a whole new chapter of adventure begins.
2) the pool for our apartment complex is open and laura and i are going to divertirnos alla.
3) i tried my first happy hippo today. it's basically heaven in the shape of a hippo.

2 comments:

  1. I want a happy hippo, thats adorable! what is it made of? I thought it was ice cream but now i am not too sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a type of candy.
    it's some kind of wafer on the outside with little bits of chocolate...and then something like nutella on the inside.
    it's delish.
    and i'm definitely bringing you some. :)

    ReplyDelete