Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

El Cristo Viviente

Last Sunday our group did a musical program for the church here called 
"El Cristo Viviente."

It was so beautiful. So powerful.

 I know that Christ lives.
I've felt His presence in my life.
And I'm so grateful for that.

It was an amazing experience. 
We did it for the people here, but really, 
it helped us too.

I don't think our group has ever felt so close, so united.
There's something about believing something so strongly
that it's ingrained into who you are--
and being with other people who believe the same thing--
and then being able to share it.

Afterwards we cried&hugged, claro.

And then we took lots of pictures outside.

Here's  a few.

jason, a friend from BYU, happened to be in spain and came
to the program! he knew three people in our group--
giselle, me, and courtney.
rina and i. rina has an incredible voice.
i dont even know what's going on.
erynn, chris, y yo.
buddies in mexico & buddies in spain.
courtney and i.
courtney is incredibly intelligent, sweet, and is
just boatloads of fun.
she's going to be serving a mission in
venezuela this fall.
Okay, it's official.
I LOVE my study-abroad group.

No comments:

Post a Comment