Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

research!

I didn't even know why I was making myself work so hard over the class.

For some reason, I thought classes for my international development minor were going to be a cakewalk. Thus far, I'm only one class into the minor, but in that one class so far I have over 35 pages of single-spaced 11.5 font work. That's like a 70 page paper. And the class isn't even done yet.

Well, all the work's paid off.

My super-intimidating, my knees-shake-a-bit-when-I-talk-to-you, please-don't-call-on-me professor just asked me to be his research assistant.

I could be passing out from fright in his presence, and I'd still take the job. Research having to deal with international development with a respected professional in the field?  Don't mind if I do.

1 comment: