Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

oh, hey, i'm in cambridge. nbd.

i'm sitting in my room in cambridge right now.

it's lovely. i would post a picture, but jon forgot to give me his camera, so i don't have anything to take pictures with (i've been using katelyn's camera for the past two weeks). it's spacious and clean and big--and i have a nice view out my window.

i'm just so content right now. i'm in the middle of unpacking, and it's SO nice to be able to put my clothes in drawers. to put all my bathroom stuff on a shelf. to not live out of a suitcase.

cambridge is beautiful. i was walking down the street and i just KNEW i was going to love it.

everybody i've talked to is so friendly--the other students, the cambridge people, my suitemates, everybody. everybody also seems so smart--lots of intellectual conversation, but it's great. love it.

classes start tomorrow. honestly, i'm a little intimidated but lots excited. it's going to be an incredible next two months.

bring it!

p.s. i realize i have not blogged about paris or london yet. no worries, i'll get to that soon hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment