Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

And the next ten days...

I've decided this entire thirty day photo challenge is rather tedious....and that I don't want to do it every day until it's done. I also don't like not finishing what I start. So, I'll just finish it all up in the next two days. Ten today. Ten tomorrow. Boom. Here goes!


Day 11: a picture of something you hate.
Peanut butter.
Hate's a strong word.
But I strongly dislike it.


Day 12: a picture of something you love
Tulip Time in downtown Holland (MI).
It's outstanding. Promise.














Day 13: a picture of your favorite band or artist.
There's so many. And it depends on my mood.
But Regina Spektor is definitely up there.






Day 14: a picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Oh my goodness, I love my little sister.
So freaking much.



Day 15: a picture of something you want to do before you die.
There are so many things I want to do.
One of them is run a marathon. :)


Day 16: a picture of someone who inspires you.
Not so much a someone as an entire nation.
The strength and fortitude of the Japanese people in the wake of the disaster of this recent tsunami has truly inspired me. Keep them in your prayers.




Day 17: a picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
General Conference was just this past weekend. I love the guidance that the Lord provides.
The encouragement and the inspiration.
I know that God lives and that He loves us.


Day 18: a picture of your biggest insecurity.
Um, yeah.
Enough on that.


Day 19: a picture and a letter.
Dear testing center,
please be nice to me for the next two weeks.


Day 20: a picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
I've been to Mexico. Going to Europe.
Next pit stop: Korea.
And then Africa.
And Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment