Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

And the final ten days. Done.

Consider this thirty day photo challenge completed. Very much fast-forwarded, but finished. :)

Day 21: a picture of something you want
I want there to not be hungry children 

going to sleep every night.
Both here in the U.S. and in third world countries.
It's a problem everywhere.
Maybe I'll be able to do something more to help someday.
Who knows?


Day 22: a picture of something you wish you were better at.
I definitely wish I could dance.
Really dance.


Day 23: a picture of your favorite book.
This is utterly impossible. Depends.
But as far as just-for-fun-guilty-pleasure-reading goes...
Harry Potter.



Day 24: a picture of your favorite sports team.
I hardly ever watch sports.
But I did follow BYU basketball this year.
They were pretty legit.


Day 25: a picture of your day.
Today's been pretty grungy.
It's nasty outside.
So no makeup. tshirt. sweats. couch. Comfy-ness.
Divine.



Day 26: a picture of something that means a lot to you.
My faith means a lot to me.
And so do temples.




Day 27: a picture of yourself and a family member.
My sissy and I back in summer 2009.
:)



Day 28: a picture of something you're afraid of.
Spiders.
Just looking at this picture is making my stomach churn.

Day 29: a picture of your celebrity crush.
Zachary Levi, folks.
Chuck AND Flynn Rider?
Speechless.

Day 30: a picture of what you want to be when you get older.
A brilliant food scientist, 

taking on the problems of the world one at a time.
Oh, and a spectacular wife and mom too. Definitely.

1 comment:

  1. love day 23! :)

    dejoiss ♥

    http://dejoiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete