Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

San Diego

Friends make all the difference sometimes when you're traveling.

A really good friend of mine, Dan, was kind enough to let me crash at his place in San Diego for a week before I flew out to Malawi. It was wonderful. I got to go to the beach, see some of the sights, visit the zoo, bike to a waterfall, and eat some of the best food of my life. Being at his place also made it easier to get a lot of my work done (I had to send so many emails, get ready for Africa, and start writing a research paper). I even had enough time to watch some (or lots) of Grey's Anatomy (#guiltypleasure).

I've been copping out on my last few posts by posting lots of pictures and very little quality text.

But pictures are quicker, and I've been in Malawi for the past two weeks. I'm dying to start posting about my life here. So pictures it is.

Warning: San Diego is a beautiful place. The Asian half of me also loves taking pictures of my food (and I ate lots of food). So there are lots of pictures.

San Diego Beach.
San Diego Beach. 

Best sandwich of my life at Board and Brew. 
Beautiful drive. 
La Jolla.
Seal.
SO MANY SEALS.
La Jolla.
La Jolla.
La Jolla.
Wonderful dinner at a restaurant in  Little Italy.
This picture doesn't even include my main course: chicken parmesan with lasagna.
Hands down the best cake I've ever had.
BOBA. SO GOOD.
Korean BBQ.
San Diego Zoo.
San Diego Zoo.
 It was such a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment