Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

phone calls

A couple weeks ago I spent about ten hours calling Utah-based foundations as part of my volunteer work for Zambia's Scholarship Fund.

I decided I was not a good telemarketer and that I shouldn't ever do that again.

I recently got a new job as a research assistant for one of the grad students in the food science department. I was super pumped because she's really cool and should be easy to work with.

The other day she handed me a folder full of names and phone numbers. Guess what I'll be doing all weekend?

Someone up there has a real sense of humor.

2 comments:

  1. wait, i thought you were being a research assistant for whats his noodle, do you have 3 jobs now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...i ended up quitting the other r.a. job and took up this one. so just two :)

    ReplyDelete