Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

i'm an english teacher.

I'm not even kidding.

My roommate and I are teaching ENGLISH in Spain.

It's an advanced English class, so we're working on vocabulary, pronunciation, and conversation skills. And it's so much fun it's ridiculous.

We left the class yesterday and we couldn't stop smiling.

Here's how we got the gig. The missionaries used to be teaching it. They asked us to take over. We said "Yes."

Furthermore, the class really likes us. 

In other news, we have less than a month now left in Spain. Honestly, I don't want this Spanish adventure to end. Here's to living every single moment. 

And on an entirely different note, this song is spectacular. 


P.S. Breaking NEWS: I am NOT taking a siesta today. 

Or tomorrow...or the next day...or the next day. As close as siesta time is to my heart, it's fiesta time. :)From now until I leave, pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment