Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

And I think to myself...What a wonderful world.

Today is one of those days where you just smile.

It's about 55 degrees outside. The sun is out. The snow on the mountaintops is sparkling. Church was wonderful as usual. I'm not worrying about school or anything right now. I called Jonathan and just walked around outside for a while. Called my mom too...then I talked to Jeremiah who never EVER fails to crack me up. Everybody in the family is healthy and doing great. I'm so excited for this summer. Things are on track for Choose to Give. IMPACT is really fun--it's been a blast hanging out every week with Neil and Brady. I'm also going to start mentoring a ten year old girl this week, which I'm thrilled about. Running/swimming/biking with Alexis has been a challenge, especially at 5:30 in the morning...but...it's not too bad. Even having to take my physics test tomorrow doesn't dampen the spectacular-ness of today. 

I like days like today.



No comments:

Post a Comment