Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

first day.

First day of the semester! I'm taking microbiology, the microbiology lab, second half of organic chemistry, international nutrition, Spanish phonetics, Science of Biology, and Doctrine and Covenants.

Sadly (or maybe happily), I'm kinda glad to be back. Provo and I have this weird love-hate relationship, where every time I drive into Provo, I'm like "ahhh. home." There's something comforting about seeing the Y on the mountain and the SWKT and goodness, even going to Smith's just feels so familiar. It's all sorts of weird, because I'm usually always so excited to leave Provo.

Or maybe I'm just glad to be back because I haven't had any of my classes yet. Who knows?

Either way, I'm excited for what this semester (and this whole year!) is going to bring.

In honor of the day, here's a great song.

2 comments:

  1. after a few years Provo does that to you. I personally consider it home, along with washington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I just counted 18 credits. I remember those days. I hope the semester goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete