Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

snapshots of kings college

Title is pretty self-explanatory. This post is chock-full of pictures.

1) the outside of Kings college.
2) Kings College Chapel
1) pathway way in the back of kings--other side of the Cam
2) bridge to cross the Cam on Kings property
3) the Cam right outside the windows of Bodley's Court
4) back gate of Kings--Kings' crest.
1) path to get to the Kings College punts
2) looking across the Cam at the Kings College Chapel
3) Kings College Punts + many ducks
4) bridge on the left hand side of Kings College

1) Gibbs Building and front lawn of Kings
2) Bodley's Court
3) beautiful architecture (outside of the Kings bar, I believe)
4) Back lawn, part of Kings College Chapel, and a "Please keep off the grass" sign.

1) Kings library
2) desk where I did most of my research for my Gothic Architecture final
3) table where Chris, Katelyn, and I had a study party, complete with
illegal chocolate, ribena, nutella, and crackers.
4) where I wrote my Reformation paper and did research for my Shakespeare paper.

Last time punting in the Kings College punts.

No comments:

Post a Comment