Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Last PKP Formal Hall

Our last formal hall.
It was surreal.
Like,
It feels like I've been here for forever...
and now you're telling me this is it?!
kind of surreal.

We had drinks on the lawn,
a delicious dinner,
a nostalgic moment on the banks of the Cam,
and then we partied at the final bop
where BYU outdanced
every other school that was there.

This summer has given me the
memories of a lifetime.

Warning: Entourage of photos ensues.

Cate, Lauren, Jacqueline, Jenny, and me.

Brendan and I. 

I don't remember who took this...but
that's the Kings library right behind me.

On the Kings grass for the last time.
Main course and dessert.
I forgot to take a picture of the appetizer.
But the menu of the night is featured right below!
Menu
******************
Olive oil cured tuna nicoise, toasted pinenuts,
baby basil & tomato confit
******************
Ribe-eye steak with butternut squash dauphinoise,
roast shallots, truffled kale, & port jus
******************
Lemon slice, white chocolate & honeycomb mousse with a 
chocolate twist
*******************
Fairtrade coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment