Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

graduation

I graduated from BYU in April with a bachelor's degree in food science, and minors in Spanish, chemistry, and international development. It's hard to believe that after five years, my undergrad is finally over! I'm proud of it though. Really proud. I worked hard for that degree.

It was five of the best years of my life, and it sounds terrible, but I'm already kind of sad that I won't be making the journey back to Utah in the fall. Provo is a special place.





I'm excited for what lies ahead as well though! After this internship with General Mills is over, I'm going to be starting graduate school in the fall with North Carolina State. There's a pretty large network of NC State grads here at Gen Mills, and they've all had really good things to say about the program. Yay for more school!

No comments:

Post a Comment