Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

bellatrix ii

I have two roommates who are both avid Harry Potter fans. I thought I was an avid Harry Potter fan as well, but apparently not, because I hadn't joined Pottermore.

So I created an account on Pottermore. Mostly to see where the sorting hat would put me. 

With much anticipation and bated breath, I finished the questionnaire and clicked that last button.

Slytherin. The hat put me in Slytherin. But of course it did.

Haley laughed. She's Hufflepuff though, so we can probably still get along somewhat.

Katie laughed too. But she's Gryffindor. I'm thinking it's a good thing I'm moving out in four days. She associates with the likes of Ron Weasely, who once retorted, "if it means we're supposed to get matey with the Slytherins, fat chance." 

Well, in that case, no getting "matey" desired on this end either, you Gryffindor-ians.

In the future, I plan on making friends based on where they've been sorted. Obviously, if you aren't Slytherin, well, we weren't really meant to be friends anyways. If you refuse to get sorted, I shall just assume that you aren't magical, and heaven knows what should happen to squibs.

1 comment: